- How to Fly for Free ✈ how I earned 220,000 points on Southwest Airlines!
In the past 2 years we’ve flown to 7 cities: Atlanta, Niagara Falls (well, Buffalo, New York), Chicago, Fort Lauderdale, Missouri, Jamaica (I know… not a city), and Philadelphia and paid a total of $0 (when you exclude US security fees and taxes). That’s 15 round-trip tickets for free!Read More
- Breaking out of a Fitness Rut Sometimes Working Out Just Gets Boring. Change It Up!
Do you ever get in a workout rut? I have gone through loads and loads of great workouts, there are some great options out there (P90X 1-3, Brazil Butt Lift, 21 Day Fix, Insanity, Hammer and Chisel, Jamie Eason LiveFit, Body Sculpting Bible for Women, and tons more). However, if you have been working out for long enough you begin to get bored no matter how good the workout is.Read More
- Backyard Fun! And Free Things to do with the Kids Living the lux life in the midst of life's chaos
I talk a lot about living a authentic life. This doesn’t mean that every part of my life is a picture perfect moment, but what it does mean is I do my best to make the best of all of life’s challenges – which makes the triumphs even better.Read More
- My Three Favorite Spots in Daytona Beach (plus some new swimsuits!) I practically grew up in Daytona Beach. These are my favorite spots!
Confession: I live in Florida and had only been to the beach once in the past year, despite the beach being one of my favorite places; I’ve just been MIA due to being a mom and adulting and all that comes with it. Well, I decided to make an effort to go back, and thought it’d be good to take some pictures and share some of my favorite spots in Daytona for you all while I was there.Read More
- Wardrobe Malfunction How we solved a behavior problem in our toddler
Does anyone have kids that have bolder, more creative fashion choices than you? A couple years ago we had a daily battle with our daughter. Tears over tears over her clothes not being comfortable enough, small enough, big enough, the right color, short enough, fancy enough, tight enough, loose enough, etc. It seemed as though there was no end to the battle of getting her dressed in the morning.Read More