- Backyard Fun! And Free Things to do with the Kids Living the lux life in the midst of life's chaos
I talk a lot about living a authentic life. This doesn’t mean that every part of my life is a picture perfect moment, but what it does mean is I do my best to make the best of all of life’s challenges – which makes the triumphs even better.Read More
- My Three Favorite Spots in Daytona Beach (plus some new swimsuits!) I practically grew up in Daytona Beach. These are my favorite spots!
Confession: I live in Florida and had only been to the beach once in the past year, despite the beach being one of my favorite places; I’ve just been MIA due to being a mom and adulting and all that comes with it. Well, I decided to make an effort to go back, and thought it’d be good to take some pictures and share some of my favorite spots in Daytona for you all while I was there.Read More
- Wardrobe Malfunction How we solved a behavior problem in our toddler
Does anyone have kids that have bolder, more creative fashion choices than you? A couple years ago we had a daily battle with our daughter. Tears over tears over her clothes not being comfortable enough, small enough, big enough, the right color, short enough, fancy enough, tight enough, loose enough, etc. It seemed as though there was no end to the battle of getting her dressed in the morning.Read More
- Meal Prepping for the First Time We've wanted to meal prep for years and finally did it!
Anyone else hear the words “food prep” and run away as fast as you can? Me too! We have loved the idea of a meal prep day and have talked about doing it for a few years now. Anytime my hubby and I try to plan a day to do it I just get overwhelmed by all the recipes, ingredients, the grocery trip, and actually making all that food. Honestly, I’ve used every excuse I could think of to not do it, all the while actually really wanting to do it. Why are we like that, anyway?Read More
- A Wedding in Tampa A beautiful wedding and catching up with old friends (oh, and new stilettos)
This past weekend a friend I have known pretty much my whole life got married. It was in Tampa which is about an hour and a half away so we decided to stay the night and make it a little getaway for my hubby and I. It was a beautiful wedding, they had live music, a huge JENGA, cornhole, and giant connect four. It was a picture perfect night!Read More